Saturday, March 28, 2020

Business idea, tell me if you think I'm being opportunistic about Coronavirus


So, here's my idea:Offer this Coronavirus Home Test all over the internet- Craigslist, Facebook...Google, Amazon, everywhere!I'll charge $199, charged at the time they order, and promise 3 day turn around. We will expedite the client a piss cup... er, "urine sample container!"The return address for all the piss cups will be MY BROTHER'S HOUSE! Hell, we'll even offer a free upgrade to faster results in only 2 days if they'll send in a stool sample in the conveniently-provided paper cup. Of course, my brother's house will be the return address for these, too.I'm pretty sure we can guarantee a significant amount of the containers will fail, resulting in some leaky mail.What do you think, is this just me being greedy? via /r/funny https://ift.tt/3arCkNT

No comments:

Post a Comment