Friday, July 23, 2021

Lady thought I was whackin’


I injured my knee about a month ago, and have been nursing it back to health. Today it’s been extra sore because I decided to golf yesterday. I’ve been using the giant square whiskey ice cubes to ice it when needed, so I grabbed one to ice it before I left to meet friends for dinner. I was stopped at a stop light and was massaging my knee with the ice cube with as much pressure as possible. I was really going to town on it. I look over to my right and a lady is in her car staring at me in disgust, phone in hand. She clearly thought I was doing something else. I am just waiting for this to show up on local social media. It’s gonna be like that old video of the guy ringing the touchdown bell at a football game. via /r/funny https://ift.tt/3zxvEKC

No comments:

Post a Comment