Thursday, May 28, 2020

My Experience in Training


I just recently joined boot camp. My time there I really enjoyed and I got to know a lot of my cool bunk mates. Me and the DI were never on good terms, and he always pushed me to my limit. One day, when I was scrubbing the floors the DI came up yelling at me about some bullshit and how the floors weren't clean enough. I knew it was more than just the floors bothering him and I tried reasoning with him. He continued to yell at me, at this point my feelings were really hurt and thats when I decided I had enough and decided to drop out of boot camp. I told the DI, to his face, that he could go fuck himself. I walked straight through the doors and never looked back. This is how I earned my Purple Heart. It took a lot of hard work and dedication, but my dream finally came true. Everything I ever wanted lined up perfectly for me. I only wish I could tell my DI today to go fuck himself one last time via /r/funny https://ift.tt/2X9E4r4

No comments:

Post a Comment