Sunday, May 31, 2020

My Life


You literally can't make this stuff up!๐Ÿ˜ฌThe story of me:His dad tells him to make a gc for his soccer team but his dad wants to be in it.Ok, no problem right?NopeThe first thing his dad says is, "this is Ethan's dad."๐Ÿ˜คIf you thought it ends there, you're wrong.Then someone says, "Can you remove me please, I live in Florida and I'm trying to work. I'm on a group call with 10 other teachers. But it's good to see all the young people still getting out there and being active. Go team!!!๐Ÿ‘"Apparently he put in the wrong number. ๐Ÿ™„Then he realizes he has a Samsung and can't remove people so he has to make a new gc and explain to his teammates what happened.After finally fixing all of that, someone else says, "Can you remove me as well please. I don't even play soccer."I have no idea how this all happened but stuff like this happens to me all the time. Although, if I had the choice, I wouldn't change anything.My life. ๐Ÿ˜„ via /r/funny https://ift.tt/36NgUKh

No comments:

Post a Comment